As we know Android Root is a risky process. But despite those risks, Android users used to Root Android since the beginning of Android as well. When you are going to Root Android it is important to choose a rooting tool with high success rate. Otherwise, you might end up having a bricked device as well. That’s why we offer you Magisk Root one of the most well-known Android rooting tool. So by reading this article, you will gain the basic knowledge about Android Root and also you can find out some easy ways to Root Samsung Galaxy with Magisk as well.
About Magisk Root
What is Magick Root? This is one of the most common questions among Android users in the past few years. Anyhow just because you have a Samsung Galaxy, that’s not mean you can Root your device. You must use an Android Root tool to root your device and Magisk is one of the most famous rooting tools that used by millions of Android users all around the world. There number of reasons why people choose Magisk over other rooting tools and I have mentioned some of them below.
Advantages of Root Samsung Galaxy with Magisk
- Root Samsung Galaxy with Magisk is 100% free and you can easily download Magisk Root on your device easily.
- Magisk Manager has a very simple user interface and anyone can use it without advanced guidance as well.
- Magisk is the best system less Android rooting tool and with the use of MagiskSU, you can Root your device with a single tap.
- Magisk Hide feature allows you to hide root in your rooted device and you can also use this feature to bypass Google security barriers as well.
- With the help of MagiskHide, you can also install any type of unsupported Apps for Rooted devices without Unroot your device.
- Magisk Manager also includes uninstall button and you can use it if you want to get rid of Android root anytime you need.
Safety Notes for Users
- If you already rooted your device once, make sure you remove all of them before going to use Magisk.
- If you already have Magisk in your Samsung Galaxy, you can upgrade it to the latest version from Magisk Manager without root again.
- Once you update your Magisk while you using Magisk Hide feature, you must re-hide Magisk to enable the feature again.
- Before you going to Root Samsung Galaxy with Magisk, you must backup your device files first.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy with Magisk
Root Samsung Galaxy with Magisk is not that hard as it sounds. You can download Magisk Root by simply searching in your web browser or you can use the link that I mentioned in the first paragraph to download Magisk manager in your device for free. Magisk has a very simple procedure and once you complete the download all you have to do is follow the instructions given below.
Step 01 – Install Magisk Manager APK file into your device.
Step 02 – once it finishes the installation, there will be a dialog box and tap the Settings on that box.
Step 03 – now find the Unknown Source and toggle it.
Step 04 – now go back to the Magisk Manager & install it again.
Step 05 – it will take several seconds and once it’s finished you are good to go.